Beloved in the Lord Feedback is very important because it encourages the believers when they see or hear about the mighty work of their Lord. And though we know that God is always at work, it is something special to hear from our brothers and sisters about what He was doing in their lives. It is also important to see Jesus glorified; all what the Holy Spirit does is to do just that. When you inform us about what the Lord did in your life, then OTHERS could rejoice with you…and glorify the Lord. We encourage you to let us know about what was happening in your life and how the Lord touched or spoken to you. If you experience Jesus, let others know it!
# It is June, 14th and we are in Iraq reaching out to the lost and standing with those, who are persecuted because of the name of Jesus. We feel the pain of the persecuted Christians in Iraq and while travelling from one place to the next, we walk on biblical sites, see biblical characters and the Holy Spirit reminds us of many things. Despite the danger, we feel blessed; it is our country, a place where God blessed Abraham who was but Abram in the Land of the Chaldean, by revealing Himself to him. We know God's promises are yes and amen and the Word of God tells us:
“And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time. And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice”
The story of Abraham in Genesis shows us how God will multiply those that trust and obey Him and today's reality proves to us that He is faithful. God will multiply your works for His kingdom; when you obey Him and let the Holy Spirit guide you, you'll see the multiplication. Let's work harder to see a greater harvest; all of us KNOW that it is the time of the harvest and that the Lord is coming soon.
Are you ready to give and dedicate more of your life to God? Are you ready to see what He has for you? We declared this year to be the Year of Multiplication; multiplication of your prayer time, your fellowship with the Word, your fellowship with other believers and your visions. Let the Lord of the Harvest give you wisdom and be ready to receive with a grateful heart.
# We received this E-mail from our brothers in the Lord in Turkey, a land where persecution of Christians is very evident and the government is persecuting its own people and suppressing the voice of freedom. We were in Istanbul on Monday, June,11th and saw enough to convince us that the country is in big trouble. Please read and pray in Jesus holy name.
1. According to a recent report, a well-read atheist has professed faith in Christ after being called to salvation through a dream. He apparently gathered about forty of his atheist friends to present the Gospel, and several now want to read the New Testament. Pray that each person will have a glorious encounter with the Prince of Peace.
2. Thank the Lord for the purchase of a meeting place for followers of Christ in Kayseri. Pray for a steady stream of visitors open to the Gospel and claim many souls for Christ.
3. Give thanks for a number of Internet ministries in the Turkey, which have a great impact, even in the spiritual realm. Ask God to bring many persons into the Kingdom through their efforts and support them through prayer or else.
4. Please ask for God’s blessing on the efforts of Radio Shema, based in the cities of Ankara and Samsun. (http://www.radioshema.com/en).
Thank you for your prayers.
Love in Jesus,
# These days people are not allowed even to say the truth in Turkey, but our God is might and He could do the impossible. We received such testimonies and want them to be published today Wednesday June, 6th. Be encouraged to share this ‘Good News’ with others and to pray for those believers AND their persecutors.
Beloved in Christ,
1. A college student in a central region has recently been through an incredibly difficult time of almost daily visits from students and teachers of an Islamic cult trying to persuade her to give up her faith in Christ and become one of them. She has stood her ground, but has been exhausted by these encounters. Fortunately, she has now received different student accommodations where she’ll have some respite from this. Please pray for her encouragement and renewed strength, and for many opportunities to share her faith with others.
2. According to some reports, there is compelling evidence that President Erdoğan and his family and associates have illegally accumulated enormous wealth that they are attempting to conceal in foreign accounts. Ask for the Lord’s attendance on this issue and may His light shine and expose that what was done in darkness.
3. Pray that the nation’s leaders will continue to allow foreign Christians to live and serve in the country. At present, some doors appear to be closing; we know that our Lord can open doors and nobody can close them.
4. Ask for God’s guidance and protection of a university student who privately professes faith in Christ but covers her head in a Muslim style in fear that her family will learn
she has forsaken Islam. In some strict Muslim families, a daughter would be promptly killed for such an action.
Thank you for your prayers. We pray that you have a blessed time with the Lord filled with His love, joy, peace and grace.
Love in Jesus