24/7 Prayer Request-- JHPH
(Jesus Highland Prayer House)
Prayer is one of most important weapons we have, dear
believers in Christ Jesus, as you know, thus the commandment of the
Lord Jesus Christ to us is to PRAY!
We and our 24/7 Prayer Team -- Jesus
Highland Prayer House (JHPH)-- are praying nonstop for all those who ask us to pray for
them but also interceding for those who do not believe.
your prayer request here gives us joy if you ask us to, and we believe that all
those of the Body of Christ will keep you in their daily prayers too. This
interesting point we would like to add: THE POWER OF PRAYER
can change you and we believe that God gives only three answers to prayer:
1. 'Yes! '
2. 'Not yet. '
3. 'I have something better in mind'
God still sits on the throne, and the devil is a liar.
You might be going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that you cannot imagine. Keep on praying!
1. The Lord has opened the way for us to serve Him in Nitra, Slovakia on coming Saturday and Sunday, 18-19. of August but we also are going to meet leaders, pastors and else before that in Vienna on Thursday, the 16th until Saturday morning. Today Tuesday, 14th of August we are asking you to pray for us. Pray that the Lord would open doors to serve Him in Vienna too and that our meeting will be successful. Claim MORE open doors for us and our Ministry, especially in reaching out to the lost and helping them to get to know Jesus. Claim much good fruit in Jesus holy name, because we want others to know the Saviour, Jesus Christ.
2. Are you still remembering Pastor Andrew Brunson and praying for him? Well, you should because we, from ICOM and our 24/7 Prayer Team-JHPH are praying; joining us would be the best thing to do. Today Tuesday, 14th of August we encourage every believer in Jesus Christ to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson. Unit with us and claim complete vindication and liberation in Jesus holy name, because this man of God is suffering from injustice--- Islamic injustice! People in Turkey are wondering, with fear, about their Lira and what might happen next, but we are STILL praying for them. They’ll not have peace until Jesus, the Price of Peace fill their hearts. Please read this message and pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson claiming liberty for him and joy for his family in Jesus holy name.
“Pastor Andrew Brunson, who is standing trial in Turkey on terrorism charges has appealed again to a Turkish court to release him from house arrest and lift his travel ban, as we learnt today and as mentioned in some news.
Relations between Washington and Ankara have spiralled into crisis over his detention and trial, who is accused of backing a coup attempt against President Tayyip Erdogan two years ago. Pastor Andrew Brunson, who denies the charges, was held for 21 months in a Turkish prison until his transfer to house arrest last month - a move the Trump administration deemed inadequate. The appeal document said the court should prevent any unlawful political interventions and lift judicial control provisions imposed on him. Pastor Andrew Brunson lawyer said the court had up to seven days to rule on it. The row over Pastor Andrew Brunson's detention has, along with diverging interests in Syria, frayed already fragile ties between the NATO allies. President Trump doubled tariffs on Turkish steel and aluminum imports last week, contributing to a meltdown in the Turkish Lira that threatens Turkey's banking sector and has rattled global markets. Erdogan said Turkey would boycott U.S. electronic products. We also learnt that the U.S. Charge d'affaires in Turkey Jeffrey Hovenier repeated the call for the government to resolve Pastor Andrew Brunson's case, and those of other detained Americans, swiftly and transparently.
Pastor Andrew Brunson, who has been living in Turkey for more than two decades, was accused of helping supporters of Fethullah Gulen, a U.S.-based cleric who Turkish authorities say masterminded the 2016 coup attempt. Pastor Andrew Brunson faces up to 35 years in jail if found guilty. His next trial hearing is scheduled for October, 12th thus we ask you to continue praying”
3. A contact will be established with Open Doors in order to give an interview about the current situation in Iraq and today Sunday, 5th of August we are asking you to pray with us. Pray that the Report will open doors to help the persecuted Church in Iraq and encourage many to stand with the Christians there. Pray that our Lord Jesus Christ will be glorified through the Interview and that people would be made aware of the Power of the Cross. Claim humbleness and wisdom in Jesus holy name in order to say the right things at the right moment. Please encourage others to pray with you and keep remembering us and our Ministry.
4. Our 24/7 Prayer Team-JHPH is continuing the prayer for Pastor Andrew Brunson, who's been imprisoned in Turkey under false accusation. Today Saturday, 4th of August we ask every believer to read the following text and to pray; we should NOT forget Pastor Andrew Brunson, nor his suffering family.
Andrew Brunson, a Christian pastor from North Carolina who has lived in Turkey for more than two decades, was indicted on charges of helping the group that Ankara blames for the failed 2016 coup against President Tayyip Erdogan, as well as supporting outlawed PKK Kurdish militants. He appeared before a Turkish court for the third hearing in a trial that began this spring in April. Leading up to this hearing, many were cautiously optimistic that he would be released and returned to his family. It did not go as we all have hoped and prayed. The trial was continued again, this time to October 12, and Pastor Andrew B. was once again sent back to a prison cell.
Still we want you to know the gospel was still proclaimed and during his trial, Andrew shared a powerful witness and as his wife Norine said, “God was glorified!”
The 62-page indictment accuses Pastor Brunson of “Christianization,” calling it an act of terror.” -- PLEASE understand what does THAT mean to ALL of us working in Turkey or other so-called Islamic countries!!
We are terrorists ONLY because we preach the Gospel and the Message of the Cross-- which is the Power of God!
In His Word our God has shown us how to pray for those persecuted because of Christ. We can find insight and practical help in the scriptures: “Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering” Hebr. 13:3
Then on Thursday, 26th of July Turkey decided to place Pastor Andrew B. under house arrest after over 600 days in prison; that might give us hope BUT he MUST be set FREE and be with his family!
He has been released from jail and placed under house arrest, in an apparent concession to repeated demands by American policymakers who called his detention a disgrace and threatened sanctions against Ankara. The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, welcomed Andrew Brunson’s release from prison – but said the decision did not go far enough.
It is good to see President Trump and the Administration standing with the Pastor; the President tweeted "A total disgrace that Turkey will not release a respected U.S. Pastor, Andrew Brunson, from prison. He has been held hostage far too long. Erdogan should do something to free this wonderful Christian husband & father. He has done nothing wrong, and his family needs him!"-- PRAY for the President and the Administration too.
As much as we may be tempted to villainize President Erdoğan and his government, as The Church of the Living God we are called to pray against the powers of darkness.
I encourage you to continue remembering AND praying for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family; do NOT forget them. May our God of grace and mercy give him comfort through the Holy Spirit and may the power of darkness crumble in Jesus might name...AMEN...and AMEN.
5. Of course we want every one of you to join our prayers even today Friday, 3rd of August; please keep remembering us and those we are serving in your daily prayers
1. While serving the Lord in Iraq we see the need for protection, both for us and the remaining Christians in Iraq, thus we ask you to claim protection in Jesus holy name. Claim protection for those returning Christian refugees, for those starting businesses and those rebuilding. Ask the Lord to protect the Servants there, whether Bishop or priests or else, because they have responsibility and they need wisdom.
2. The situation seems normal, but it is not and we pray that Christians would stay in Iraq and NOT leave the country, despite hardship and difficulties. Please pray for wisdom for those responsible, but also every family. Ask our Lord to fill their hearts with His peace and help them to look at Him and not their circumstances.
3. Despite the progress in rebuilding efforts and the return of many families, there are STILL 1/3 of those who fled because of ISIS NOT willing to go back home. Pray that the Lord would touch their hearts and help them go back. Ask for provision in order to restart a new life, despite the great losses.
4. Christians in Iraq are suffering from different and NEW kinds of persecution, including discrimination; it is the old policy of Dhimmi-treatment of non-Muslims. Rebuke such unjust treatment in Jesus holy name and claim justice in the land. Pray that such unjust treatment would not affect Christians and cause them to leave the country.
5. We just started packing our stuff to move to Ainkawa, the Christian Area in Erbil; please pray that the Lord would help us do it in time. Pray also for the neighbourhood that we would have peace with them. Ask the Lord for provision; maintaining a Mission House is not cheap and we have bills to pay like two kinds of electricity, water and other expenses. We will need furniture and prepare the place for the coming of believers, like YOU, in November or after that and all cost money; so please pray and support us and our Ministry.
6. Praying for our trip to the States in the Fall is important because we want to do God’s will and not follow our desire; please join our prayers and ask the Lord for timing, open doors and provision. Pray about inviting us to your Church, Home Group or else if prompted by the Spirit and ask the Lord for guidance.
7. We have other obligations towards Churches, Home Groups and Christian Organisations in the Middle East but also Europe; join our prayer for better coordination of our work with them. Continue praying for the coming Summer Outreach in Vienna, Austria in August and claim the ground for our Lord and open hearts to receive the message of salvation. Pray for those taking part to work together in love, wisdom and harmony.
8. We need to settle down few issues concerning our work and the Church; wisdom is needed to make the right decisions. Our 24/7 Prayer Team-JHPH-is in continuous prayer for guidance and provision; please join them and pray. Ask the Lord to let His Holy Spirit guide every step we take in order to bring Him honour and glory. We don’t want to do things in hurry, but according to His will and with patience; join us and pray that love will come first among us and humbleness to be our daily character.