24/7 Prayer Request-- JHPH
(Jesus Highland Prayer House)
Prayer is one of most important weapons we have, dear
believers in Christ Jesus, as you know, thus the commandment of the
Lord Jesus Christ to us is to PRAY!
We and our 24/7 Prayer Team -- Jesus
Highland Prayer House (JHPH)-- are praying nonstop for all those who ask us to pray for
them but also interceding for those who do not believe.
your prayer request here gives us joy if you ask us to, and we believe that all
those of the Body of Christ will keep you in their daily prayers too. This
interesting point we would like to add: THE POWER OF PRAYER
can change you and we believe that God gives only three answers to prayer:
1. 'Yes! '
2. 'Not yet. '
3. 'I have something better in mind'
God still sits on the throne, and the devil is a liar.
You might be going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that you cannot imagine. Keep on praying!
# On Tuesday, May 21st we will be in Erbil and a day later we are going to meet some people to discuss our situation and the work done by ICOM in Iraq. As usual we need prayer, today Monday, May,20th but we believe our Calling was a great blessing for many, especially those persecuted and suffering Iraqi Christians. We gave thousands of donated dollars, added to tens of thousands added from us to help them survive the onslaught of ISIS, the rebuilding of their destroyed and burnt-down houses and to restart. PRAY that the Lord will reveal this truth to many, who are not willing to see. Claim open eyes in Jesus holy name, in order to have those, whom we helped, SEE Jesus in every thing we did. Ask the Lord, literally, to OPEN the hearts and to put favour in the hearts of those responsible, whether in the Church, authorities or else. We trust our Lord is going to do GREAT things to confirm our Calling, to silence all those claiming falls things and most of all to DO miracles.
# We received a final decision from Open Doors to give them an Interview because they want to publish a Report on the persecuted Church. Today, Sunday May, 19th we are asking you, who are standing with us, to PRAY. We want to be TRUE witnesses of Jesus Christ, thus we ask for wisdom from above and for guidance of the Holy Spirit. We trust the Lord to give us the RIGHT words to say and to remind us of what HE did in our life. We claim protection from Self and our own, personal will and submit to the will of the Father; may HE guide us and use this testimony for His glory.
# What was there to remember in the Middle East on May 14th?
After bloody and intensive attacks with hundreds of rockets against innocent people in Israel, the State of Israel celebrated its 71st
Anniversary. Yes it is SO long and many might wonder about the REASON behind the continuity of this small country. It is NOT the political, nor the financial or military that kept it ALIVE. Our God MUST have a purpose and a reason and we PRAY that HIS Peace will be established. We pray that everyone living in Israel will get to know the ONE Who died for them in Golgotha, in order to redeem them from the pit. We pray that JUSTICE would be established and the TRUTH would be triumphant; please join our prayer.
# Are you willing to join us?
Our 24/7 Prayer Team JHPH (Jesus Highland Prayer House) sent us a wonderful Report today Friday May, 10th concerning their prayers and what the Lord has revealed to many of them. WE thank the Lord for His faithfulness and thank everyone of you for continuing praying for us AND ask you to join our prayers:
1. For our 7-Members-Team in Iraq, who are doing a great job as Witnesses of the Lord by helping others.
2. For Muslims worldwide to get to know Jesus and experience TRUE love from the heart of the Father.
3. For our coming Seminar on Saturday May, 18th and Preaching pm Sunday May, 19th in Opava,CZ. Important to remember that the Lord has a PURPOSE for sending us there, as He did in Brno and Blansko. Claim the ground for the Lord and open hearts to understand; we claim wisdom from above in Jesus holy name. We ask the Lord for protection because we are going to reveal the true face of Islam and its political agenda. Cover us with the blood of Jesus from now on until after the Event.
4. Remember to pray for our Evangelising Events in Europe and our cooperation with local Churches, Prayer Groups or else. We trust that the Lord has a greater purpose to achieve through our humble service; unit with us and pray in FAITH.
# Millions of Christians and believers in Jesus Christ do NOT know when Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims begins-- don't be surprised to know that it is TODAY Monday May, 6th !!
Many a believer told me 'Why should I care?!' which is shocking to hear, because the enemy of God and man, the devil, managed to darken the mind of unbelievers...and they'll be heading to hell, instead of Heaven.
The Bible tells us "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them" 2 Cor 4:3-4.
There are many stories about Ramadan, but nothing heavenly or from God; one of them is that the Quran was revealed in Ramadan.
The Quran as well as the Hadith (Teaching/tradition of Muhammad) contradict such 'belief'!
We are not going in details, but will put it simply this way: IF heaven rejoices when ONE sinner repent, why should we, believers, be ignorant of the importance of intercession for Muslims?
We proclaim that Jesus IS the Son of God, the 'Word became flesh and dwelt among us...' and that He died on the CROSS, thus contradicting what Islam teaches. We proclaim salvation ONLY in Jesus mighty name upon ALL Muslims and claim their souls for Jesus. We ask the Lord to let His Holy Spirit mightily MOVE, convict, pierce the hearts and give visions and dreams to those who do NOT know Jesus personally. We rebuke the spirit of Islam, that keeps people in bondage in Jesus holy name and claim liberty for them according to the Bible "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" 2 Cor 3:17.
Please unit with us through the whole month in our prayer for Muslims to get to KNOW the TRUE Gospel and to receive salvation through faith in Jesus, Who was CRUCIFIED and died on the Cross in Calvary. Our 24/7 Prayer Team JHPH (Jesus Highland Prayer House) will give us Feedback about their Prayer Sessions and what the Spirit might reveal; you could do the same.
# The Lord opened a door for our Ministry to serve Him and reach out to people in Blansko, Czech Republic on Friday May, the 10th. Please pray for us starting today Friday May, 3rd and ask the Lord for great harvest. In Jesus holy name we claim protection for all those taking part in the activities, whether evangelising on the streets, prayer or personal conversation. We are claiming the ground for JESUS and asking for open heaven upon the region; may the Holy Spirit move and pierce the hearts. We are asking for courage to directly speak to people and challenge them through love and compassion, as Jesus had. In faith we trust that the Victory of Calvary will continue in Blansko and that MANY would be delivered. Oh, Lord be PRESENT wit us and confirm the word and glorify your name; in the holy name of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, we pray...AMEN.
# Attack again believers in Sri Lanka
On SUCH A great DAY, the Day of Resurrection, where millions of believers worldwide celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus from the dead--- the loser of the ‘Battle of Golgotha’ tried once again to STEAL. It is Sunday April, 21st the most joyful day of the year for Christians, believers in Sri Lanka, filled with joy, were gathered to celebrate the Risen Christ, when tragedy struck! With a series of coordinated explosions Churches, hotels and homes were hit, leaving over three hundred dead and five hundred injured—again the enemy tried to STEAL, as written “The thief cometh not, but for to STEAL, and to kill, and to destroy…” John 10:10a. Believers like you and I, , our brothers and sisters in the Lord, have suffered one of the greatest attacks in recent history. It was long time ago since we served in Sri Lanka, as we did at that time in India and Pakistan, but we are ONE Body and if one member suffers we suffer with it and feel the pain.
Our 24/7 Prayer Team-JHPH is actively interceding for the families of those who lost their lives and encouraging others to join their prayer. As the Body of Christ, we stand with them in prayer and encourage YOU to join us; please take a minute to pray for Sri Lanka, especially the believers there. Of course we will be evaluating the situation and will see what to do; a Prayer Chain has already been sent to every Church, Christian Organisation or Prayer Group cooperating with us--- feel free to JOIN us. Just in case you sense God calling you to pray, give a gift to support persecuted Christians in Sri Lanka or else, please let’s know. We want to encourage every believer in Jesus Christ to take comfort in the truth that He is risen and HE reigns…hallelujah.
Encourage others to join you in your intercession and prayer and claim comfort from the Spirit of Christ, our Comforter, in Jesus holy name. Amen.
# Next Sunday we will be serving the Lord in Brno,CZE and want to ask today Sunday, 21st of April all those cooperating with us to join together and to pray. Pray for the Guidance of the Holy Spirit and for special anointing of the Word. Claim as many as possible to be touched by the Word and moved by the Spirit. Proclaim the mighty Presence of the Lord in the midst of His people; we agree that He should FREELY move, touch and heal the congregation. We ask for safe traveling mercies and complete protection in Jesus holy name.
# Tomorrow Sunday April, 21st is Resurrection Day and we remember the triumphant moment in which the Light conquered darkness when Jesus has risen from the dead. Death has NO power on the Sinless One, Jesus Christ, neither on those who are born of the Spirit.
Pray with us and our 24/7 Prayer Team JHPH (Jesus Highland Prayer House) and claim salvation for many. Proclaim the name of Jesus anywhere you are, whether home, abroad or else; Jesus died in order to give LIFE to all who believe in Him. We want to see darkness diminishing in our life AND around us, thus we encourage you to PRAY and to proclaim the death of Jesus until His Second Coming-- Keep in mind there won't be Resurrection if there was no death!
# Palm Sunday in Qara Qosh, Iraq
While in Iraq after returning from Amman, Jordan we served the Lord and His people in many places, including Qara Qosh; the biggest Christian town East of Mousel. The Lord blessed us, as usual, with the hospitality of the Christians there AND their love to Jesus. Everywhere we go we hear people thanking the Lord 'We have nothing but Jesus!' they say. We were touched, because these Christians suffered terribly for centuries ONLY because of their love of Jesus. We spoke with many of them, including Abuna Petros and he was so kind and friendly. Pray with us for these Christians and encourage other to pray for and help them. Palm Sunday was very special; they celebrated the Saviour, Jesus Christ, at the very same place ISIS were ruling just over two years ago. It is the triumph of LIFE against DEATH. In Jesus holy name we claim continuous victory against SIN and every evil; may our Lord Jesus keep His people protected. Join our prayer and thank the Lord for such believers; we need many like them.
# In two weeks we will be celebrating Resurrection Day and we want to remind every believer to continue with us their Fast & Prayer. Ask the Lord for guidance and strength, read the Word of God and do as our Lord Jesus told you to do. It is essential that we keep the Commandments of Jesus. May the Holy Spirit strengthen you in your walk with Jesus and use you for His glory.
# We encourage you to join our 24/7 Prayer Team-JHPH (Jesus Highland Prayer House) in their daily prayer according to "Pray without ceasing" 1 Thess 5:17.
1. Unit with us and remember the time our Lord spent on earth, walking among people, touching and healing them and restoring their lives. Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide you in this journey of remembering what our Lord Jesus did on earth and DO the same. Ask our God to give you a Heart of David when you bow down before His throne and pray. Ask the Lord as the Psalmist did “Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit” Ps 51:12.
When remembering the lost ask for guidance HOW to speak to them and let your ‘sacrifices’ to God be a broken spirit and remember God will not despise a broken and a contrite heart.
2. Pray with the Saints ‘Oh dear Father in heaven, please grant that my heart may never become hardened by the adversities and disappointments of life. Make my heart sensitive and compassionate toward the needs of others. Make me a blessing, dear Father, to all those around me and help me to always invest in your Kingdom, whether through my time, compassion, money or other means. Amen.
3. While remembering the Church of Jesus Christ under persecution in this world, pray with us for protection ‘Protect oh Lord your people in giving them the power to forgive those persecuting them; help oh Lord those suffering injustice because of your name. Encourage them to love their enemies as YOU did love us while we were sinners and children of wrath. We pray oh Lord and claim protection in Jesus holy name. Amen’
4. We asked the Lord to guide us through this time of the year, remember the sufferance of our Lord and asking for guidance in Fast & Prayer—be encouraged to PRAY in Jesus holy name and to join us and many who are labouring with us. You could fast according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and according to the Word of God
(Isa 58:6-7) and may your prayers be Availing Prayer moving the mountain of oppression and pain. For each and every one of you we claim strength from the Lord to continue doing God’s Will and to be prepared for His Coming.
5. Our God is a wise God and on Him we depend; pray with us and proclaim success everywhere He is sending us. In Jesus holy name we claim great harvest whether in our service in Jordan or in Iraq when we go and serve others. We trust that our Lord will keep us protected, and if needed HE is the One to decide when to lower the hedge around us or not. In faith we go and serve Him, bringing the Good News to a lost world and encouraging His people to keep the faith. Pray with us in unity and claim salvation for many; call things which are not, as if there were and take many lost
souls with you to Jesus and help us to do God’s will. Your prayer today could decide about our world tomorrow.
6. The Lord opened the way again for us to go to Amman, Jordan and serve Him and His people, the persecuted Iraqi Christian refugees, thus we ask for your prayers. Pray that the doors which our Jesus has opened will be used for the expansion of His Kingdom. Ask the Lord for favour and keep us covered with His precious blood. Proclaim the mighty presence of the Holy Spirit while we are serving and claim healing to the wounded hearts. We promised to support the refugees through the local Church, represented through Abuna Benjamin from St. Afram Syriac Church in Amman, with two thousand US dollars a month; please pray for provision for them and us.(Please read our Ministry Report Erbil-29. March 2019)
7. The fifth anniversary of the fall of Mousel in the hands of ISIS is approaching and the Lord helped us to prepare a book to remember; it should show what the evil power could do, but also our efforts to serve the Lord and help His people. Pray that we could manage everything in time and, guided by the Spirit, put the right pictures and write the right word. Ask the Lord for wisdom, discerning eyes and humble hearts in order to accomplish the task according to God’s heart. If prompted by the Spirit and you want to be of help, please let’s know. An invitation is extended to anyone who wants to go with us to Iraq and serve or join our service during the occasion.
8. We’ve been praying about our going to the United States to serve the Lord and His people; join our prayers HOW to be used by the Lord. To the believers in the States we inform you about our coming in the Fall (September, 10th to November, 1st). Please PRAY first and then come to us when prompted by the Holy Spirit; let’s know WHEN do you want us to serve in your Church, Prayer Group, Home Group…or else. We pray that many will respond in time in order to finalize our Schedule; please let’s know whether we should hold a Seminar about Islam and its impact on society or hold a Seminar about our faith. We could give a testimony about what God’s been doing in the Middle East through our Ministry and other ways.