24/7 Prayer Request-- JHPH
(Jesus Highland Prayer House)
Prayer is one of most important weapons we have, dear
believers in Christ Jesus, as you know, thus the commandment of the
Lord Jesus Christ to us is to PRAY!
We and our 24/7 Prayer Team -- Jesus
Highland Prayer House (JHPH)-- are praying nonstop for all those who ask us to pray for
them but also interceding for those who do not believe.
your prayer request here gives us joy if you ask us to, and we believe that all
those of the Body of Christ will keep you in their daily prayers too. This
interesting point we would like to add: THE POWER OF PRAYER
can change you and we believe that God gives only three answers to prayer:
1. 'Yes! '
2. 'Not yet. '
3. 'I have something better in mind'
God still sits on the throne, and the devil is a liar.
You might be going through a tough time right now but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that you cannot imagine. Keep on praying!
# With you we share the following prayers today Saturday,10th of March trusting the Lord will motivate you to join us. Please kneel on your knees and proclaim the name of Jesus; move heaven through your sincere prayers. The Lord is gracious to all of us and that is what matter for now to start praying in faith. Pray as so many like you are doing worldwide right now. We believe in the power of prayers and those Prayer Warriors are needed right now, in this last hour of distress and temptation.
1. Giving thanks to the Everlasting God for a New Year and praising Him daily is a core of our prayers: join us and pray with a heart full with gratitude to all what He’s done for you last year, and all what He’s prepared for you for the New Year. Take God by His Word and let His peace fill your heart and overflow.
2. Pray with our 24/7 Prayer Team—JHPH—‘Dear Father in heaven, I praise You for Your everlasting love, faithfulness, righteousness, and truth. Out of heaven and earth, O God,
You alone can be relied upon and trusted completely. Thank You, dear and beloved Lord, that Your love will never fail, Your standards will never change, and Your faithfulness will endure forever. Thank You for the Word of Comfort You utter every day that gives me comfort and helps me to continue living in this brutal world. Eternal One, please shine through me and destroy all darkness in and around me in Jesus holy name…Amen.
3. So many suffering Christians in Iraq, who received financial help from ICOM, because of YOUR donation, are joining our daily prayer for all those who generously donated. We proclaim in Jesus holy name that the Lord would compensate them according to His glorious riches, because they brought joy to many desperate, persecuted Christians. We proclaim in Jesus holy name that none will be in need and that the Lord would grant us, from ICOM, greater favour in order to fulfil what we started.
4. Praying for us, while serving in a, literally, hotspot, is vital for our Ministry and work, thus we encourage you to continue praying for us, for the authorities we deal with and of course for those, whom we are serving: the persecuted Christians. There are so many individual cases and needs, thus we claim abundance for them in Jesus holy name and as promised, we will continue our work in our home country Iraq until the Lord directs our feet somewhere else.
5. One important matter needs special prayer, that is our travel to the States; join our prayer and ask the Lord for guidance, if He puts it in your heart to invite us to your Church, Organisation our Home Group, please let’s know. If you want to offer accommodation or financial support, we appreciate the help, but please PRAY first and come back to us. We want to preach the Gospel of Peace, share with you our experience of serving the Lord in a War Zone and of course reveal the true face of Islam and HOW to counter its influence.
6. The Lord healed few people during our last visit to the liberated Christian area Qara Qosh and we thank the Lord for His healing touch, still there are others suffering from all kinds of illnesses and sicknesses. Please pray with us and claim a holy and healing touch from our God to these people; in Jesus holy name release them from the bondage of illness and sickness and ask Jesus to set them free. We need special prayer for children, who are especially suffering from the consequences of losing everything, living in tents as refugees and being afraid of what might come next.
7. We established and equipped a good team to take care of goods distribution, milk and pampers for children and medicine for the sick; join us in prayer for them. Ask the Lord to keep them humble, united and loving to one another and to those whom they are serving. Ask the Lord to guide them through His Holy Spirit and help them to be patient and disciplined. Pray that they would be also guide for others through their service to come to Jesus and volunteer to serve.
8. We helped finding and saving so much of the Christian Heritage in Iraq and we paid high price to get them back from the wrong hands. Join our prayer that the hoped-for place to show them will find some Christians to finance it; we are praying for such a Museum and would like to help Christians from all around the world to come and see. We are also intending to show the documented destruction done by ISIS whether in pictures or videos; please pray that the Lord will grant us all needs.